Could somebody please offer me some assurance and hope during this time?
Basically, I've been concerned about weight loss and now some mild fatigue and low grade fever that comes and go (it's been almost a week already).
Now I have decided to go to the doctor and I am sure she will order a blood test to rule anything out (if not, I will have the blood test requested!).
I am just so scared that the results will come back with numbers that are way off the scale! Something that will warrant further testing because of the big C!
It's my first time to have a CBC in 2 years and I am really scared!