Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: bone pain, i'm scared!...  (Read 179 times)

Offline pussinboots

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
bone pain, i'm scared!...
« on: January 03, 2014, 07:39:39 PM »
Hey there,
So for a couple of weeks now i've been feeling pretty tired, and like my arms and legs are sore and weak. It's hard to hold even my phone, but the thing is I have been at home for 2 months now, because of family matters, so it's now because of exercise or tiredness. I'm am only 25, so i think it's not from me getting old either.

Also, and what worries me the most is my leg pain. It hurts even when I'm laying down, I can't find a confortable position to sleep because of this dull ache that seems to be coming from my bones in my legs. It also hurts when I'm standing or sitting down... I think it hurts worse from the knee down.

I'm scared it could be something serious, like, you know...
Please help, if anyone know of what this could be? Or has had experience with these symptoms.
thanks!

Bookmark and Share

Offline JCWest

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: bone pain, i'm scared!...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 07:43:49 PM »
I have exactly the same thing, only it's in my legs only. It has been posted on here before but it's not reiterated enough - if there was something seriously wrong with you, you would know. Try and relax, the issue is more than likely you just fixating on every little health detail. You're fine!  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Offline pussinboots

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 07:53:15 PM »
Thank you for conforting me but Im scared. I just read another post where the person says she/he thinks it might be leukemia because it causes fatigue and bone pain.
And  in my last blood tests my neutrophils were high and my lymphocites or monocytes(cant remember)) were low.

Now I really am freaked.
holy shizzle

Bookmark and Share

Offline CrazyQuacker75

• Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 10:00:35 PM »
If your doc wasn't concerned about your blood's you should be fine, a lot of time's the numbers are slightly off, if I'm not mistaken with leukemia the doctors can tell right away from just a simple blood test because the WBC counts are really really high.
Bookmark and Share
In the race against myself

Offline pussinboots

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 10:10:08 PM »
thank you! i thought the doctor was just rushing me, as i was his last patient. but you are probably right, maybe the values would be like 100 times higher than normal? i hope something like that.
ps: I've also been experiencing abnormal hairloss, i run my fingers through my hair and more than 20 hairs come right off. with the leg pain and weakened immune system. i'm just a mess really.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: