Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Why me Axiety?  (Read 197 times)

Offline Lala956

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Why me Axiety?
« on: January 03, 2014, 03:15:31 PM »
Hello! Well first off.. I'm a 26 year old female from Texas.. I've suffered from Anxiety/Panic Attacks I guess since I was small.. Just that I didn't really know what it was till now.. I have gone to Psychologists and Psychiatrists only to be told I'm bi-polar and have depression but I'm pretty sure that's not my case.. Any who.. I've been having much more recent anxiety attacks and I don't quite understand why.. They've been going on every night for the past 6 days .. I haven't been able to sleep .. I'm so tired..  :yawn: .. My trigger is usually the news, now that there's been more about the Flu and also "lights in the sky" which I think they're just flying lanterns well my mind takes control of me.. It's bad and I hate it because it also makes me feel as if my heart were racing when I know it's not cuz I put my hand in my chest and it feels normal.. I am taking meds for high blood pressure & uric acid & I should be getting blood work done some time this month but I'm pretty sure it's more of my anxiety acting up than my actual heart beating at a high rate :( has anyone suffered from this ? Plz someone help.. I feel as if I were alone in this :'(   
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why me Axiety?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 06:03:44 PM »
Welcome to anxietyzone. We are glad that you found this forum. You will find others who have similar issues as
yourself and that you are not alone in the way you feel.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 05:57:16 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Jess0617

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 04:35:12 AM »
Hi!
Welcome, I am also new. I understand where you are coming from with  barely being able to sleep from the anxiety attacks. Last week I experienced the same thing for 3 days where my heart would race and I would feel like I couldn't breathe. I'm sure it is just your anxiety working up.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lala956

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 04:33:01 PM »
Thank you well yeah it's so difficult trying to sleep with anxiety. . I've been experiencing it for over a week now and I'm so tired trying not to fall asleep at work.. I had been feeling somewhat better though until a couple of minutes ago that I decided to read on something that triggered my panic attacks... things like the flu and aliens but most recently haarp thats whats hurting me even though a friend did sorry of calm me down its still the haunting me :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: