Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New here :) Hi everyone.  (Read 111 times)

Offline piscesgirl27

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New here :) Hi everyone.
« on: January 02, 2014, 06:36:51 PM »
Hi everyone.. I am a 24 year old female who has feelings of anxiety quite periodically. I am not diagnosed by a professional but I feel the anxiety is definitely there.

I have always been a worrier, however it has gotten way worse since this summer. Almost overnight.
I just lost interest in the things I used to love
I feel scared all the time of dying
I feel detached
I feel stressed out
I feel irritable and not happy go lucky as I used to be
I no longer love my job or feel motivated in school
Just getting ready for the day tires me out.

I want my life back :/

Back in August I went to the hospital because I was feeling some symptoms like I was about to pass out, nausea, tingly and weak legs... the doctors said everything was ok and that it was just a UTI and sent me on my way. The doctor seemed annoyed by my presence and only talked to me for a total of about 5 mins... they just wanted me out of there. Understandably so, since it wasn't a real emergency. Now I have a hospital bill to add to my stress. I think I was silly to even go but now I understand that those symptoms I was having are probably related to stress.

I work part time and am a college student, I have no health benefits at my job. So Idk what to do... I'm hoping that talking to like minded people might help me cope so here I am. Nice to be here and thanks to anyone who reads this. I think I just need to get stuff off my chest right now.

:action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: New here :) Hi everyone.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 05:33:57 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything