Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Chest discomfort  (Read 168 times)

Offline elkulioso

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Chest discomfort
« on: January 02, 2014, 11:13:43 AM »
Hey all,

So for the past few days I have been getting this discomfort right in my chest. Right between the breat bones (more to the left side so it's worrying me that it might be my heart). It is not a shooting pain, but it is also not a crushing pain or anything like that. Just kind of feels like someone has put their index finger between my breast bones and is applying pressure. It comes and goes. Usually when I move around. But the weirdest thing is that it gets worse by things like my shirt or my seatbelt. Anything that applies pressure to it. When I start to get anxious, it sort of spreads to my upper chest and collarbone area. Just like a tightness across my chest that makes me feel like I want to stretch my chest. I'm not sure what's going on but I know most anxiety chest pains are caused by muscle tension, but I'm not sure which muscles are in there, or if this discomfort is even being caused by anxiety.

I also very often was getting acid reflux in my throat so my doctor proscribed me Tecta. That has taken care of the awful burning in my throat. Not sure if this makes a difference. I also was having terrible gallbladder attacks last week and the Tecta has helped with this. I have been to the doctors about my heart incase that was causing it (not for this specific issue) however, my doctor says my heart is fine. No history of heart disease on either sides of my family. However I have had a bit of sick the last few days. Maybe this is all tied together (acid reflux, gallbladder attacks, sickness). I don't know. Maybe somebody else gets this and can give me some advice!! Thanks!
Bookmark and Share