Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I remember the first time  (Read 152 times)

Offline feelingfunny

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
    • Poke This Member
I remember the first time
« on: January 01, 2014, 09:51:03 PM »
I remember the first time i had a panic Attack, It was like any other day i woke up i had my first cup of coffee and a smoke, The i had my second cup of coffee and that's when i started to feel off and by noon time i had my third cup of coffee and Dinner time was soon. So Dinner time came and i sat down to start to eat my first bit teased off then i had another and that when it all went down hill from there i could feel my face getting right hot and my stomach felt like it was going to throw up and i was shacking really bad. So i got up from the table and went outside to get some air, I was not able to drink water every time i did my throat would close up and it felt like i was going to throw up. It last for a good 6 hours i mean the symptoms not the Attack.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 151
    • Poke This Member
Re: I remember the first time
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 06:25:18 AM »
The first one can always the worst one. Why? Because you have no idea what is going on. If you never felt anxiety before you are lost. So many questions in your head and no answers at all. We always wonder ' why us ' and why now '. That might have been your first attack, but do you know why it happened? These things don't just come out of the air and hit us. There is always a root cause. Like the root cause of the start of my anxiety was ending up under a car when out walking one evening. I can trace it straight back to that evening. I thought I was going to die. I was in total shock. Got away without any serious injuries. Got on with life. A few years passed and I began having panic attacks. Worth mentioning a friend had died in a car crash. One brought memories back of the other. Form of PTSD that would soon turn into agoraphobia. So finding out the root cause can help you understand things a lot better. But I do hope after your attack you got help for yourself. Managed to fight back. It can all take time. It can be a long hard road. But if we stick with it we will get there in the end.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline feelingfunny

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
    • Poke This Member
Re: I remember the first time
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 04:27:46 PM »
I think the Root cause of my attacks was that i was just about to start collage and it was a week before classes started and it was on my mind like a wild fire, Like here i am thinking what if i can't do it what if i fail , what if i make a foil out of myself. it made me so  :angry:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: