Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Headaches stomach aches ended relationship depression I'm destroyed  (Read 232 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
I have moved out of my apartment I was living with my girlfriend for two years. Things aren't completely over but she has to earn her trust back for what she did before I move back in there and considering things were done with the landlord I wouldn't stay there longer than I have too. I moved out Friday morning living in myoms basement I have been drinking pretty heavily every single night so far , threw up one night , I'm getting wierd headaches on left side of my head, my stomach is bothering my I'm having pains in my back my ribs are sore I've done nothing physical no clue why I feel like this maybe the ribs sore from puking I am a very hard and loud puker.... I'm swing black floater dots I'm depressed and want to do nothing it's like my life changed in a split second I smoke a illion cigarettes now I'm 26 I think I am dying of a brain tumor or cancer from this recent stress
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

• Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Headaches stomach aches ended relationship depression I'm destroyed
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 08:02:34 PM »
I lose
Bookmark and Share

Offline pb

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 08:41:12 PM »
Your going to be ok. Love just sucks and relationships can wreck havoc on our mental well being. All the symptoms you described are from drinking too much. Headaches, your dehydrated. Stomachaches.... Drinking and soreness in ribs is definetly from puking. You need to ease up on the drinking. Call a friend, go see a happy movie, get out of the house. Stay away from the bottle and give your body some time to get back to normal. You will not get cancer from a stressful event. You will love someone else again, someone you can trust and this relationship will teach you something. Life is a bunch of lessons. Your young. I know your in pain, the pain of a broken heart is the worst. Hang in there
Bookmark and Share

Offline BrookeAshley1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • I may not know where I'm going but I'm on my way.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 09:03:41 PM »
Sorry to hear about your relationship. I can tell you that most of what you're feeling are a reaction to the stress you are under. I have felt all those symptoms many times. Also, smoking a lot of cigarettes like that can make you feel sick. You are not dying, you are just in mourning. Try to accept these symptoms as exactly what they are... heartbreak.

I hope things get better for you. Try to keep hydrated and don't smoke too many cigs. They'll make you feel worse.
Bookmark and Share
Giving up is always an option, but it is never my choice.

Tags: