Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Nice to meet you!  (Read 83 times)

Offline Alvie22

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nice to meet you!
« on: January 01, 2014, 02:21:01 AM »
Hi, I am Alvie, and recently turned 20 years old. I've had anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. I think it began with depression when I was 7 after my parents didn't clearly agree on who was gonna pick me up from school that day and I stayed there until 6 in the afternoon. Ever since, I've had all sorts of problems. Stomach problems, breathing problems, all sorts of problems really. I get anxious extremely fast and easily. I'm also the sort of guy who doesn't like change very much, especially in my daily habits. If I see something wrong I immediately want to look it up or question why it has changed. The smallest of things make me scared. Recently, I am having a problem with sleep. This problem has me so scared and making me think I have sporadic fatal insomnia. To be honest, I am at the point in my life where I am no longer afraid of death. I figure, if it happens, it happens, and if I die, at least the suffering stops and I will be with God. People believe death is the worst thing, but the truth is that death happens to everyone, and we all have to accept it sooner or later. Of course, what I am afraid of the most is not being in the lives of my loved ones if I do die. I am a fairly religious person thanks to my loving parents. Life is a beautiful thing that everyone who was given the gift of it should enjoy. Memories are part of that experience and boy do I have some great memories. My mother always said that life is what you make it, you dictate how you are gonna live it, God simply gives you an outline. Thanks for taking some of your time to read my little rant. Have a wonderful new year!
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 151
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nice to meet you!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 05:13:30 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: