Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Rough night again...  (Read 129 times)

Offline gvjaguar

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Rough night again...
« on: December 30, 2013, 08:45:21 PM »
Hey everyone..

Wish I could say I was happier, but unfortunately my anxiety has got the best friend of me yet again. My left calf started experiencing tightness in my left calf, and I have muscle twitches in both of my legs and all throughout my body ever since I started working as a cashier. I also noticed there is a lack of hair on the lower outside part of my legs and I'm afraid its ALS. I'm so afraid I'm losing hair on my legs because the nerves are dying and soon later my legs will give out on me. I just feel so scared right now and I'm hoping none of this is ALS, I'm only 21 for God's sake, I can't keep spiraling down into depression.
Bookmark and Share

Offline lemonlimeskull

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Tired of being afraid....
    • Poke This Member
Re: Rough night again...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 09:17:52 PM »
Bad night here too. I have a cancer fear myself but I know how it is when you get so down and scared. I'm not much older than you and feel like I'm dying.
Bookmark and Share
I think I'm afraid of being happy because whenever I get too happy something bad always happens. ― Charles M. Schulz

Offline anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 202
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Rough night again...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 10:47:16 PM »
Hi gvjaquar,

It's my guess that you have the cramps in your legs from standing so long and probably on a hard floor without a mat of some sort and also from not using good footwear while standing so long.  As for the hair loss on your legs, that could also be from the standing and walking you are doing and the rubbing of pants on your calves that you aren't used to.  If the cramps continue, maybe suggest to your supervisor a soft mat to stand on or invest in some good soft soled shoes for yourself. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: