Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: First post  (Read 67 times)

Offline Worriedmomupnorth

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
First post
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:42:40 PM »
Hi all,

I'm an obsessive google doctor.  I'm 37 and my current fixation is cancer.  This week I've checked cancer symptoms for: pancreatic, liver, spleen,lung, bone, spine, colon, kidney, stomach. 

I have an ache in the back of my upper thigh and buttock on left side.  Along with that, some back pain (middle on left side) and a pinching feeling sometimes in my abdomen that moves around.  None of the pain is severe which I'm grateful about.  I will talk myself out of thinking cancer is likely......until I tell myself that someone has to be the statistic.  This is very tiring!  I go for my annual checkup in a couple of weeks and will talk to her about the pain and HA.

I'm interested in home remedies, treatments you find helpful to control HA.  Clearly I need some help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bertz1985

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: First post
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 12:07:49 PM »
Sounds like a pinched nerve.  I would try doing some stretching daily.  I am also looking for recommendations on how to help my HA. Unfortunately, I think most people on here haven't found a way to help their HA.  That's why they are on here posting.  I'm looking into finding a therapist.  I've heard that you have to try a few before you find one that's right for you.  Of course exercising, eating right, and getting plenty of sleep helps.  AND QUIT GOOGLING!  No good ever comes from googling! Trust me I google all the time and it has NEVER made me feel better!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: