Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: AnxiClear or Paxil  (Read 920 times)

Offline blaine138

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
AnxiClear or Paxil
« on: December 22, 2013, 08:52:56 PM »
I recently started suffering from panic attacks and my doctor prescribed me 10mg per day of Paxil.  After reading all of the horrible side effects and withdraw symptoms of Paxil I decided to try to look for a natural treatment.   I came across a supplement called AnxiClear.  All the reviews I have read of the drug have been great.   I would just like to hear personal stories from anyone that has tried AnxiClear.  Did it work?  If it did how long did it take for the supplement to start working?   If you were me would you try AnxiClear or go ahead and take the Paxil ?

Those of you that take Paxil please tell me about the drug.   I haven't seen very many positive reviews of it when it comes to treating panic. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 168
    • Poke This Member
Re: AnxiClear or Paxil
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 06:25:53 AM »
Don't believe all the bad things you read about medication. People always have to start somewhere. Getting on new medication can be rough for the first week or two. Is the same with any medication. Then you might read some rubbish posts about the medication online. These are people who may have tried it once or twice. Felt bad. Stopped taken it. What doesn't work for one, may work great for another person. I have no idea about the other stuff you went and bought. There are loads of them out there. They might work for some people. I guess you will find out. Then maybe you can tell us about it. But real medication can be a hit and miss thing. You may have to try one or two before you find the right one. People read up on side effects and they are then frightened to take the medication. They have to write all those warnings. Legal reasons. You find the same wording on nearly all forms of medication.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Vincenthanes

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 11:47:17 AM »
Anxiclear is a good alternative for synthetic meds. I've been using it myself for a while now but not regularly. Only when I feel like one of my panic attacks is about to happen. It works better than Paxil to be honest.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mj872

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
My mom has taken Paxil in the past. She wants to restart it again but I'm very keen on her not. Paxil actually comes with many side effects and can lead to many more illnesses so I had her try alternative medicine, she've been taking Anxiclear for 4 months now and she's doing really well.
Bookmark and Share

Offline simply_tracy

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 03:12:54 PM »
I have quite an unpleasant experience with Paxil. As soon as I started taking the capsules, I experienced several different side effects. It started with me losing my appetite and having shallow breathes. Shortly, I became nauseated and I vomited a few times a day. I figured since it was the only new medication I was taking that time, it was the reason for what I was experiencing and was suspicion was confirmed upon consulting with my doctor. He ordered me to stop taking the capsules and opt for something else. I stumbled upon Anxiclear through review sites and got really interested as it had a more natural approach. Needless to say, I've been  taking the supplements for some few months now and am very happy with it. I guess it just went down with my system a little better than Paxil.
Bookmark and Share

Offline dreamspirit

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 11:17:14 AM »
I've been on Paxil for 16 years straight. While it works great on anxiety/panic, It will not work forever. My body has started to become resistant to it and not to long ago I had a terrible withdraw... I switched to a different manufacturer and it has started working a little bit again but I'm currently started to taper it so I can get on something else to help me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: natural