Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Challenge Yourself!!  (Read 272 times)

Offline fearofliving

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Challenge Yourself!!
« on: December 21, 2013, 04:09:20 PM »
Today, I was reading a few posts in this section, and one person mentioned a challenge.
So, what I am going to try to do, is my new years resolution.

Within the first month, I shall face my fear of social anxiety, and try to take out a book. This seems a very menial task, but it scares me to the high heavens. This could be whenever, during the first month. If it goes badly, and I back out, I will try again the next month. I shall repeat this until I actually do it.

Within the second month, I shall face my eating anxiety. Technically, this is also a part of social anxiety, but it is something I need to do. I shall try to actuality eat my lunch in front of others. Again this will be repeated until I do it.

Finally, when my friends leave school, I shall try to deal with my separation anxiety. I cannot self harm because they have left. Not once.

So that is my challenge. It will be hard, but then again, so is life. At the moment, my anxiety isn't acting up too bad so...  :happy0151:

Anyway... Byeeeeeee
Cobra!! :3
Bookmark and Share

Offline thunderbreak

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Challenge Yourself!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 04:47:27 AM »
I think this is good.

My challenge for you

1)Try keep a diary/blog.You can post it here.

2) Try talk with a person you have fear with.Use acronyms or alias of the person you want to speak with here.
(Try affirmations)

Dont try start in new year.Start your preparation.Make small talks (and my personal advice is try stalk a bit of *****, at least you get what they likes)

Bookmark and Share

Tags: