Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: GAD Pen Pal  (Read 100 times)

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
GAD Pen Pal
« on: December 19, 2013, 08:20:31 PM »
Hello! I am a 33 yo female that lives in South Central Pa. I have been dealing with depression more than half my life. My anxiety just started sometime in the past 10 years.

I am looking for a pen pal that is willing to be my shoulder to cry on, and in turn I want to be one for you! I don't mind if your male or female, I would prefer someone in the mid to late 20's or older. Someone that is not freaked out by regular communication... even if its just to drop a line and say I hope you have a good day! I have always been a great cheerleader for others... I pick up on when my girls at work need some cheering up or just someone in their corner! I promise not to give adives unless asked. I am a very open minded person... Not sure if you've heard of it but I believe in the group call No H8, but they are a group of open minded people that are accepting of alternative life styles. I promise not to judge you, never to tell your secrets, and to always, always be in your corner or shoulder to just vent to when needed!

I feel the need to warn you, I was raised a christian, but no longer practice. I am what they call an agnostic. I believe in angels and heaven above. When I need strength, I call upon them. I am also an open person. If you ask me a question, be sure you want to know the answer, because I will give you my honest answer, no matter how personal it may be.

My husband has anxiety but you know how it is, sometimes you just can't tell him everything that is going on!

If you are interested, you can send me a message on here and I will get back to you as soon as possible! I look forward to talking to you!!!
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: GAD Pen Pal
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 05:46:13 AM »
Have you seen the other site we have too. Anxiety Zone Wire. You might stand a better chance of meeting a pen pal on that site. Just look up in the top right hand corner of your screen. You will see a link. It is more like a social media site. Only with most of the members of this site. There are various groups too. So you could join the GAD group and post a post in there about looking for a pen pal. Might stand more of a chance on The Wire than on here.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything