Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Still Have the Nose Thing Going On :(  (Read 198 times)

Offline MeAfraidOfEverything

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Still Have the Nose Thing Going On :(
« on: December 17, 2013, 10:39:41 AM »
...5 months now and I STILL get these darn whitehead pimples inside my nostrils. I barely go a full day without at least one in one nostril. I have seen so many doctors and they just keep tossing Bactroban at me. I used it on and off all these months and when I am on it they don't come. As soon as I go off it they are back. Plus the Bactroban messed up my sinuses so I have a constantly running nose and nasal congestion now too. :p I am convinced I am going to wake up one morning with a swollen nose and end up in the hospital on IV Vanomycin with an MRSA scenario. :( I am sad. It has been extra torture on my mind having this on top of my other HA fears I live with daily. I didn't even put a Christmas tree up this year - my first time ever not putting one up. I am too sad.

Can anyone relate?

:action-smiley-065: Thanks for reading.
Bookmark and Share

Offline BeeDot

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
Re: Still Have the Nose Thing Going On :(
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 04:34:32 AM »
No, no I really cannot relate to not putting up a Christmas Tree.  I have Christmas spirit coming out my ears! : )

But, yes, I can relate to feeling so downtrodden about HA that you feel you cannot do things you normally do in life.  I admit, I didn't go back and read your previous posts about whitehead pimples in your nose.  But, what I might recommend is a good long stretch of time where you sleep well, eat well, exercise well, and reduce stress in your life as much as possible.  I know you say that Bactoban works, but sometimes I find that our lives and environmental factors are causing these kinds of systemic problems and it's not always best to introduce chemicals in the form of "medicine,"  I know.  I sound like a crazy hippy.  I'm really not.  I take aspirin and even used to use acne medication, but found out that it was just my makeup that was causing all my acne! 

Just saying...if you're worried about the effects of your Bactroban, try another approach and see if it works!
Bookmark and Share
For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.  -Author Unknown

Offline Air Nomad

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Still Have the Nose Thing Going On :(
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 04:54:00 PM »
Sorry to revive this thread but I was wondering if you've had any progress getting rid of your nose pimples since you posted.  I'm going through the same thing currently since about a month ago.  White head pimples inside my nostrils that keep appearing and are very painful.  They go away and then pop up again shortly.  I seem to have a sore in the same spot inside my right nostril that keeps crusting over (gross, I know) but doesn't seem to go away completely.  I'm not sure what to do.
Bookmark and Share
Sokka: "Do you want me to be like you or be totally honest?"
Katara: "Are you saying I'm a liar?"
Sokka: "No, I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing really."
(This is me and my husband to a tee)

Tags: