Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hair falling out.  (Read 139 times)

Offline BlueCricket

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hair falling out.
« on: December 15, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »
Hi, guys, I haven't posted on here for quiet awhile now, but here I am again. Just as the tittle suggests, I have a bit of a problem with my hair. I have noticed that it is falling out a lot. This is really stressing me out because I fear that I may have some kind of disease that is causing my hair to fall out more than usual. On the week that I was dying because of the Shingles, I took a hot bath to see if it would ease the pain I was having. I massaged the shampoo across my scalp, when I brought my hands back down, I noticed that they were covered in hair. Oh man, I sure did panic. It was really bad. I went online to see if I could find answer, but I did not. All I read was that it is normal for about 100 strands of hairs to fall out every day, and when you don't shower they'll all fall out together when you do shower. While I had the shingles, I probably didn't shower for 5 days. It was very painful to do anything, plus the fever made me not want to get out of bed. I assumed that the hairs that were on my hands that day I did shower were because of the days I didn't. BUT, even after the Shingles passed, I still notice that a lot of hairs fall off. Nothing compared to that day, but I see hairs everywhere. On  the bathtub, on the sink, on the floor, on my shirt and on my pillows. It's driving me crazy. No one in my family suffers from hair loss, the one that is hereditary, so I dunno what it could be. Oh, and yes I do have purple hair, but I have not bleached my hair for more than 10 months now, nor have I added any hair dye. I do blow-dry my hair every two days, if not every day.  I am also surprised that I haven't gone bald since this started back in July. It's really bad. It scares me. I know I shouldn't be scared because it's not like I'm dying, but I'm just worried that it might be because I have something bad inside of me. I got my blood check back in July, too, and everything was normal. :/ Ugh, I dunno. This is really frustrating.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: