Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Is this anxiety?  (Read 122 times)

Offline butterfly230691

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Is this anxiety?
« on: December 14, 2013, 01:13:43 PM »
Hi everyone hope you are all well  :winking0008:

I've had such a terrible week and been stressing out alot, been crying nearly everyday, and today i feel so ill, feel really nauseous, no appetite, my body temperature keeps going up and down, one minute i've got a hot flush, the next i'm shivering, my hands were sweaty earlier, does this sound like anxiety? I'm so worried i'm ill! I can still eat ok, just not got an appetite! Any advice, i would be so grateful

Tamisha x
Bookmark and Share

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is this anxiety?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 02:01:39 PM »
Hi Tamisha...  Certainly all the symptoms that you indicated, could fall under the heading of anxiety.  I'm not certain what you meant by your body temperature keeps going up and down. An actual "fever" is really not a symptom of anxiety, but your symptoms of hot flashes and shivering certainly are.  I have had all of your symptoms, many, many times.  The fact that you have been stressing-out a lot, over the last week, is also a clue pointing to anxiety.  If it's been quite some time since you have seen a doctor, going in for a routine physical is a good idea.  The doctor can order tests to rule out any physical cause.  In the meantime, is there anything that you do to lower your stress?  This could include so many things such as exercise, meditation, watching a funny movie, even taking a hot bath if that relaxes you.  For a more prolonged anxiety condition, there are different forms of therapy as well as medications.  These are but a few of the things available.  I hope this helps.  The best to you...  Chuck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: anxiety