Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: First post! need some advice please :)  (Read 149 times)

Offline LaLune

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
First post! need some advice please :)
« on: December 12, 2013, 10:48:37 PM »
Okay so here it goes.

It all started with one time I got super high and had a panic attack. Well it ended okay i figured out i was tripping and the next day I was fine. Sorta. I had denationalization and felt super spaced out. Well after that I started thinking I was going crazy then I felt like I was gunna be a schitzo and was flipping out inside my head. Which i relized I wasnt going crazy but this is where my hypochondria started to kick in and ever sense then i started to have heart murmers and I then though wow im gunna die from a heart attack.

After I decided that I was going to stop smoking and for awhile I did stop smoking but when i turned 19 I started to drink alot. And now this is where I am. I have been on a drinking binge for about a month I had about 6 beers and a shot or so a day. and my anxiety keeps going through the roof when im hungover and recently I started to slow down. Well about 2 nights ago I had a bottle of wine and half a mickeys 40 oz and the next morning I awoken and had the worst stomach pain ever. So i went to the bathroom and threw up until i dry heaved which sucked. But this might have happened because i had two super big bowls of spaghetti that night and might have over eaten.

So the night after my uncle came over and i had a shot and some beer, well i took nyquil later that night. I wasnt even that drunk or anything but I couldnt sleep well. So im afraid now that im going to have kidney and liver failure :/ which idk if I a am. my liver is a little soar thats about it and my right lower side hurts a little bit. I have diarrhea and am afraid thats a symptom of liver failure :/ so can anyone help me? and I gunna die? is my liver failing or kindeys? im not in much pain at all so idk, im just scared. Hopefully you guys can give me some advice.
Bookmark and Share

Offline BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: First post! need some advice please :)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 10:19:24 AM »
Hello LaLune,

Welcome to the forum.  You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

LaLune, I have heard many stories of people who think their anxiety started with smoking dope.  Anxiety and weed or alcohol, truly do not mix well.  I'm sure you'll find many people here who share similar stories.

Good luck to you, and again, welcome to AZ.

Buzzy
Bookmark and Share

Offline e77

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 01:58:13 PM »
Very heavy use of alcohol and marijuana in my late teens and early twenties triggered panic and anxiety within me.  After a particularly bad episode I thought I lost my mind.  The anxiety, obsessions and outright panic were a disaster for me and got me nowhere.  The heavy alcohol use screwed up my body every time I used, and this, at an age when we are physically peaking.  Major regrets for not pulling away from it sooner and getting the right help when I needed it most.
Bookmark and Share

Offline LaLune

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 03:59:50 AM »
Thanks for the reply!! do you think that moderate use is okay? like every once in awhile? I think my anxiety gets triggered a ton when I do it like everyday for a period then I start to lose my mind and feel terrible! :/
Bookmark and Share

Offline elithath

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 05:07:34 AM »
The first time I smoked marijuana triggered all of my latent anxiety/panic problems. Sorry to hear it happened to you too.  :sick0002:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: