Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: what is my problem?  (Read 127 times)

Offline Ayman

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
what is my problem?
« on: December 11, 2013, 11:26:22 PM »
Hi, Ayman here, I'm not quite sure how to socialize with others much, Ive had friends in person, but for only short whiles because my life is in a constant change, such as moving, parents separating, etc.. But I've been stable since 3 years ago, the worst part of my life is now gone and passed after 5-6 years, since then, I felt I haven't achieved nothing, only played video game and socialized with 2 or 3 of my relatives, I realized I needed to make a change otherwise life is not going to be the way I want it.

My current problem is sleep, I usually fall to sleep at 2 or 3 am in the morning, and I don't play much video game any more since late 2012, maybe 1/2 hours a day, some days I don't play at all, so I have a'lot of time for catching up in life, study, socialize etc.. As a positive step, I want to at least get my GED by the age of 19. But I am having such a hard time reading, I know what I am reading is simple and can be easily understood because sometimes I find that part of me that can comprehend well without having to reread a hundred times, I know I have ADD. I feel like I can't control my self, I make my self reread something a hundred times because I feel like I didn't get anything from it, I care about my life, but I can't bring my self to fix it, I always have a book in front of me, but because of this I can't bring my self to study. What is wrong with me?
Bookmark and Share

Offline crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: what is my problem?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 03:08:40 AM »
Hi Ayman,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Offline Ayman

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: what is my problem?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 01:35:35 PM »
Thank you, I'll be sure to check out the chat and the other topics as I am trying to find answers.

Please anyone, feel free to reply, if someone can relate/help me in some way it would help a'lot.
Bookmark and Share