Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Stopping in to say hello!  (Read 83 times)

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
Stopping in to say hello!
« on: December 09, 2013, 07:56:08 PM »
Hello! I just joined and wanted to come in here and introduce myself. A bit about me first. I am the momma to 9 cats and 3 dogs. They are my life. They are what gets me up in the morning, and if they were not around, I would have trouble sometimes getting through my work day.

Now, the other stuff... I have general anxiety disorder. My family doctor was managing my meds, but she has decided to leave the practice, so I have finally made an appointment with a nurse practitioner for my meds and a counselor. I have panic attacks on very rare occasions.

I'm a very open person. You want to know something about me, just ask, I will tell you my honest answer. I am also open minded. I hate on nobody, am interested in learning about new cultures, and a great listener.

Feel free to message if you want someone to talk to, I am always open!
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 61
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
    • Poke This Member
Re: Stopping in to say hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 09:44:06 PM »
Welcome to anxietyzone. It sounds like you are a very caring person and you are trying your best
to get your anxiety under control.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Stopping in to say hello!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 04:39:45 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: