Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: WORRIED! GUMS INFLAMED. GUMS PULLING AWAY FROM TEETH.  (Read 205 times)

Offline Maddy

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
WORRIED! GUMS INFLAMED. GUMS PULLING AWAY FROM TEETH.
« on: December 08, 2013, 06:53:49 AM »
I have noticed for awhile now that my gums are inflamed, and red, and last night i noticed that my gums are pulling away from my top front teeth. I don't got dental insurance, nor do i got money to go to the dentist. I had forgotten to brush my teeth for the longest time in my teens but i did brush occasionally when i remembered too. I have been brushing every single day and twice a day, sometimes more than twice. I am unemployed and so i can't afford to go to the dentist, so is there anything i can do that will fix this problem. I brush my teeth everyday and i use mouth wash as well afterwards. I am extremely worried my teeth will fall out.  :pray: :sad0144:
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 61
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
    • Poke This Member
Re: WORRIED! GUMS INFLAMED. GUMS PULLING AWAY FROM TEETH.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 09:15:45 AM »
Welcome  to anxietyzone. I would do some looking into about free dental services that
may be offered through some form of federal or state assistance. I would also talk to to others that
have a dentist and see if they do any free or reduced fee work.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline DaphneNL

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: WORRIED! GUMS INFLAMED. GUMS PULLING AWAY FROM TEETH.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 01:32:14 PM »
Don't brush too much. Your gums need some rest to heal. A cheap method to take care of your inflamed gums is chamomille tea. Make a very strong tea with pure, dried chamomille, let it cool a little and take a sip. Keep it in your mouth for a minute and spit it out, or, if you like the taste, keep every sip in your mouth for a little and swallow. Chamomille can also calm you down this way. I got this advice from my dentist after a root canal and it really really helped to get my gums healthy again. Don't expect this to work in a day. Give it a week. You can make this tea as much as you like. But I suggest you try this at least twice a day.
Bookmark and Share