Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: horrible intrusive thoughts....  (Read 391 times)

Offline Latinmami30

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
horrible intrusive thoughts....
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:23:29 PM »
 :( hi I'm Stephanie and a few days ago I watched the movie lovely bones then I saw some posts on child molestation and now I can't stop having all these horrible thoughts . What if that would happen to my boys I start to panic have extreme anxiety. Then I start to wonder what makes people touch kids abd b try to think like them or comprehend there mentality to point I question my sanity. Like why am I having these thoughts .. to point I'm scared to hug my kids because I think something horrible. Like I feel ANXIETY thinking can normal people be capable of doing that too there own children like me. Omg n I imagine it n I swear I go to bathroom to throw up. I feel so ashamed n guilty. I been under a great deal of stress due fact my husband has been being a narssist at his best... N I have so many bills garnishment I have to go to court that I feel like a horrible mom. Please help. I just want it go away. Thanks guys . P.s I'd never ever hurt my babies .
Bookmark and Share

Offline Arnatuille

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: horrible intrusive thoughts....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:14 AM »
i have watched that movie as well and its a very sad movie and there are sick people out there but you are not one of them. You can tell from reading your post you love your kids very much and would never hurt them. You will have to try and think of something else when this happens
Bookmark and Share

Offline Leo99

• Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: horrible intrusive thoughts....
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 07:35:00 AM »
Latinmami, welcome to forums.
Please do not feel guilty and ashamed of these (quite common among people) thoughts cus that's by no means indicator you're a bad person. Intrusive thoughts usually represent our worst fears, not 'desires'.
Hope you feel better. Any updates?
Bookmark and Share
From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
(E. A. Poe)

Tags: