Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I wish I knew what was wrong :(  (Read 741 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I wish I knew what was wrong :(
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »
Boy do I feel silly.  I haven't gone to the doctors...but I think I know what is causing this.  I was at work today and I wasn't using the headsets.  But, I had an itch on my forehead and it suddenly hurt when I pressed on my forehead.  So to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, I pressed on my forehead again and the pain when from my forehead, and to the right side of my head where the pain started.

But, the pain isn't deep.  It felt as though if it was my actual skull that was in pain and my scalp.  The pain will also radiate from my jaw joint around the right side of my head.  I guess I never noticed that the pain wasn't deep within my head, but more so near the skull.

I think that this is either TMJ or an ice pick headache.  Or the headsets (because of wearing them alone, not the radiation).  But, does that sound rationale?
Bookmark and Share

Offline DaphneNL

• Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 06:13:19 AM »
Its pure anxiety playing trick on ya. Maybe you can read Pans sticky on this board, "Accepting the diagnosis". It can give you some insight on this.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Caribou

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 08:24:36 AM »
A little update - I have noticed lately that my head issues have disappeared.  While I have had a few sharp spots here and there, it is nowhere near as frequent as it use to be...almost non-existent now. 

I just wonder if something likely could happen in the future because of these headsets, i.e. a brain tumor after using them for 2 years.  I just feel like an idiot because for some reason, I don't listen to anyone when my health anxiety is at its peak - so I apologize for not thinking rationally before.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: