Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: :( screwed up today  (Read 203 times)

Offline AncientMelody

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
:( screwed up today
« on: December 04, 2013, 03:00:45 PM »
So I hit the side of the garage pulling out on my way to my psych appt. I was driving my husband's car which he just bought two weeks ago :( I broke his mirror and damaged the garage.  I am so mad at myself. He's been so supportive during this rough time, and I've done this. He's had to spend the afternoon fixing the garage to say nothing of having to get the mirror fixed. This really doesn't do much for the self loathing :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline LadyBlue

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: :( screwed up today
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
Thats really tough to deal i could completely understand, but theres somethings you can control. stuff happens. he knows that and you just need to remember that. make something nice for him for dinner and or treat him with something simple and meaningful. it could take the ease of your shoulders knowing he knows you are truly sorry.:)
dont sweat the stuff you can fix!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 03:28:15 PM »
Hey, in life, we all make mistakes. Do things we don't mean to do. I have broken many an item here in this house. I mean just dropped them. Then stood there and asked myself ' how on earth did I do that '. But at the end of the day, all be it that is may mean a little money, all these items could be replaced. We just feel bad when we do it. We may even feel a bit silly. Don't be too hard on yourself. I think we all know that was not your plan when you set off in the car. I have actually ruined three mobiles phones over the years. Silly ways. One fell down the toilet.  :laugh3: How dumb I felt. Meant I could go buy a new phone. So here in this house we have this understanding that things can be replaced. People have accidents. They happen. They are part of life. I bet we can't find one member of this forum who has never had an accident in their life. Impossible. We all do it. Give it a month or two and you will be laughing about it. Just as I always laugh at the mobile phone down the toilet. Near impossible thing to do. But I managed it. Keep that head up.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »
Don't feel bad--a couple of years ago I went to the DMV to renew my license and when I was leaving someone back into me and completely knocked off my side view mirror. So, how ironic is that?! Getting in an accident at the DMV parking lot!! I felt pretty bad. Things like that happen--I know though, it really sucks when it happens to you :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: