Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Crippling anxiety over brain aenurysm/avm - ruining my life.  (Read 266 times)

Offline strawberrys

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Crippling anxiety over brain aenurysm/avm - ruining my life.
« on: December 04, 2013, 01:02:55 PM »
Hi guys :)
For the past few months I've been suffering pains in my head (mostly on one side, although now seems to be shifting to the other side) and eye pain. These head pains start in the morning when I get up and are intermittent throughout the day, everyday for around 2 months now.

They are scaring the living day lights out of me, im totally and utterly convinced I have an AVM or aneurysm and will suffer a haemorrhage any day now. This fear is getting more and more crippling every single day. To make things worse I had a migraine when I was just 4 years old in which I passed out, I now believe this was a very small bleed instead as they did no tests on me then, and won't do any now.

I live my life waiting for my brain to haemorrhage. It's running every part of my life, and I feel like giving up on everything. I cant afford a private scan, but knowing what is going on in my brain seems like the only way I'm ever going to lead a normal life again. I'm breaking down in fear :( I don't know how to stop. Just needed to get this off my chest x
Bookmark and Share

Offline Worrywart81

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Crippling anxiety over brain aenurysm/avm - ruining my life.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 03:41:13 PM »
I feel your pain. Mine has gotten so bad I can't sleep or eat. Been in and out of the hospital thinking I'm dying. I've lost 15 pounds in two weeks. Can't get out of bed. I'm so scared.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennam22

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 11:31:57 PM »
Have you taken any medication to relieve this pain? Also, you mentioned a migraine when you were younger, could this be more migraines?
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 61
  • Mood: Busy
    Busy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 09:20:20 AM »
Welcome to anxietyzone. If you had a brain aneurysm, odds are you would not be writing this
post, but would be in the hospital. I have known people who have had a brain aneurysm and they either
had the most massive headache in their life where they could not stand the pain or just passed out. I would
consult you physician and tell him/her your symptoms and concerns.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: