Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Low Neutrophils.....TODAYS WORRY!  (Read 165 times)

Offline PoppyVic

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Low Neutrophils.....TODAYS WORRY!
« on: December 03, 2013, 11:12:30 PM »
Im a self diagnosed Hypocindriac!!  :sick0002:

I worry about EVERYTHING! ....TODAYS AILMENT!.....well i had to have a full blood count done and my results and all come back normal, indcluding Blood glucose, Liver function, kidney Functions, Iron etc everything is fine, even my FBC was all fine APART FROM ONE thing...my neutrophils are low, should be around 2.0 and mine are 1.4 my dr said it could be due to an illness recently but I dont recall being ill! I have to have it re tested in 2 weeks to see if its gone up or worse if its gone down! .... Dr Google brings up all sorts of cancers and the one that sticks out in Leukaemia! SO THATS IT! I HAVE THAT!

Why cant I just think of the positives and always fixate on the fact that its going to be the worst possible outcome! I hate living like this!

Feeling really down about this as I am a student nurse and i want to be the best possible nurse I can but every sickness we cover at school i think i have!!!  :( maybe I should consider a new career.... :( :( :( :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline NewMommyTX

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Low Neutrophils.....TODAYS WORRY!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 10:44:17 PM »
Don't worry, it's just a little bit off. I was worried a few months ago too when my lymphocyte was low and my eosinophils were high. I just had my full bloodwork last week and everything came back perfect and nothing was out of range
Bookmark and Share

Offline stephtronic

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
Re: Low Neutrophils.....TODAYS WORRY!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 01:05:14 AM »
Those things jump around a lot and can be set off by the littlest things. Try not to stress too much. Mine were all perfect three weeks ago but this week I've got high neutrophils and low lymphocytes. Apparently stress can cause it.
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Tags: