Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hi! I'm new here!  (Read 71 times)

Offline Medic Manders

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi! I'm new here!
« on: December 03, 2013, 08:15:37 PM »
HI!!! My name is Amanda. I am a 33 year old female whho has severe anxiety and panic attacks. I have had them for many years, but recently have been experiencong more and more. All panic is health related and I am afraid I am going to die and leave my daughter without a mom. I am a mother of a beautiful 8 year old daughter who is my life. I am divorced from a rather tumultuous marriage, and have fallen in love with my best friend.he is my rock and suffers from anxiety as well.. so he understands. I am a paramedic, which makes the health thing worse because I've seen "what can happen".. thank you for welcoming me to the group.. it willhelp us all heal together.... take care all!!!
Bookmark and Share

Online anxiouskathie

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 202
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi! I'm new here!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 09:28:05 PM »
Hi Amanda and welcome to Anxiety Zone!!

You'll find a lot of useful information here and more than likely chat with a few that are going through similar things as you are.

We also have a chat room where there are lots of great folks willing to help, and it also serves as a great distraction.  You simply need three posts in the forum to be able to access the chat. 

We hope you find this place useful for your needs and hope to see you in chat some day soon as well!

Welcome!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything