Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: We all share so many symptoms  (Read 140 times)

Offline Pingman

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
We all share so many symptoms
« on: December 03, 2013, 09:29:47 AM »
I came on today to see if anyone else replied to my post and read through some of the latest posts out here. I was able to answer about 6 in a row with honest to goodness personal experience and how it all resolved.

It is crazy how many symptoms we all share and further proof anxiety and the mind-body-connection is strong.

And yet I still worry about my own HA issue and second guess if my Dr. is right and if I need mroe tests.
Bookmark and Share

Offline BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: We all share so many symptoms
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 09:42:28 AM »
Yes Pingman,  it is always so much easier to see the faulty thinking in someone else than in ourselves.  We can understand how someone else is blowing things all out of proportion, but when it comes to our own, it MUST be real.

I used to have HA very bad, and every pain was C.  I didn't even know there was such a thing as HA.  Once I found this site, and read about HA, I was able to let a lot of mine go.  Now, when I have a pain, I think, oh it's nothing.....don't let your HA get out of control again.  And, it seems to work for me.  Of course, I know it's easier said than done, and doesn't work for most.

Good luck to you.

Buzzy
Bookmark and Share

Offline Pingman

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: We all share so many symptoms
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 09:48:26 AM »
Buzz - this is so very true. I should have done a better job this go around remembering what happened to me two years ago with my first big flare up of HA. I had simply just said once it was done I am fine and went on back to my normal self never imagining I would have another bout of HA.

This round is particularly tough since my pain has subsided but now my anxiety is causing me some vision and head disturbances. I am sure that I am overthinking how bad it really is.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: