Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Need suggestions on how to deal with cold weather  (Read 479 times)

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 8
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Need suggestions on how to deal with cold weather
« on: November 06, 2013, 08:08:12 PM »
I need help/advice on how to deal with this cold weather. It is so painful for me. And moving to Florida is not an option lol. And it's only beginning of November so I don't know how I'm gonna deal with the cold winter. My joints hurt so bad and this weather makes me get muscle spasms. I feel like I can't get warm. I have to sleep in layers of clothes and I still can't get warm. At work, my hands start throbbing from the cold temp in the office. I tried to go for a walk but had to come back in after 15 minutes because everything was throbbing and its only in the 60s. I have always been cold intolerant but this year it's painful. Any suggedstions on what to do to keep warm? If it goes below 72 I just can't take it. I want to move somewhere where it's warm but that is impossible. I am just so sick of this pain and muscle spasms from the cold.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need suggestions on how to deal with cold weather
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 02:55:48 PM »
Never move to Ireland. You would hate it here. Do you wear thermal leggings and the likes? Just to keep your leg muscles warm and stop them from going stiff. Plus I would have a look around and see if they sell a product called ' Deep Heat '. Used to use it playing sports. Cold day. If you got hit hard. It smells horrible. I will say that much. But it is great for aches and pains. I am sure you can look it up. If they don't sell that any more they may sell something similar. I would tend to go for a sporting product. As if you were treating an injury to a muscle. Be it a spray or this deep heat. You can test it out and let us know if works for you. Not saying it will keep you warm at all. Thermal wear. But I can already imagine you might have something like that. As you seem to hate the cold so much. You can also get those gel packs you place in a microwave and heat them up. Might come in handy at times. I'm used to wearing a lot of a clothing. Ireland can be cold most of the year around. Not as cold as it can get in parts of the US during winter. Hope you manage to find something that works for you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: