Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: When your daily schedule is upset - does this freak you out?  (Read 604 times)

Offline Jenniferio

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
When your daily schedule is upset - does this freak you out?
« on: August 05, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »

Yesterday I went out to dinner with my husband and some friends we hadn't seen in a long time for dinner (stressful) then we went out to a play.  Today we had to take his sister out on an errand and that took all day and didn't get home til a few minutes ago.  She is very fragile, physically, so you have to watch her like a hawk that she doesn't fall plus she is kind of snippy to deal with so you don't know how she will react to something you say.

Anyone else get like this when your daily routine is messed up for more than 2 days in a row?

Even tho I slept well last night I am really jittery today - breathless, anxious, etc. 

Its like I have to have a day to relax between doing stressful stuff to allow my body time to relax.

Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: When your daily schedule is upset - does this freak you out?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 05:51:31 AM »
I think people with anxiety become set in their ways at times. Although, at times, we may do something different, it is still within the limits we have set for ourselves. It is only once we are forced outside these limits that we can feel the change. That it may have an effect on us for a few days to follow. Kind of like it drains us. We need to get back the energy we used up. Thus it can leave us anxious. If we knew about it well in advance we may be able to plan for it. But at times we are simply thrown into the fire and expected to be able to survive with no ill effects at all. So I am with you on this one. It does happen. Just find some time for you over the next few days. Get yourself back to normal again.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline alhenricks

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 06:50:36 PM »
I know what you mean. I get anxious when I fall behind on my eating regiment. It makes me tense/leaves me feeling hopeless. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know this was a symptom of anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cilantro

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 03:31:44 AM »
Yeah, I tend to get like that because I like to mentally plan ahead and brainstorm. Suddenly having to include new people means a lot of extra thinking.  :sick0002:
Bookmark and Share

Offline darktears

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 05:17:14 PM »
I get so much flack for this but I feel exactly the same way. I have a routine with set times for everything/everyday and if people ask me to do last minute things or something/someone is not on time, it completely throws me off and ruins the entire day. I wish I didn't feel the way it made me feel because deep down I know it's not the end of the world but it really irritates me and well I can't put into words the way I feel inside but it's not pleasant.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: