Anxiety is the gift that keeps on giving, sadly!
But seriously, I didn't think you could actually 'feel' ocular pressure. I have had it for 6 yrs now and never experienced that sensation. Plus, I have never heard of any link to MS, as I have asked my GP and optician countless time for my own peace of mind!
At my most stressed, i feel as if there is a weight on top of my skull crushing me downwards. I have it today, because last night was hell for me, with more anxiety than ever.
By the way, as a chronic sinus queen I can vouch for them causing eye pressure sensations. This is highly typical of sinus, not ocular issues. I have been to the doc so many times over my sinus pain that i am almost immune to caring any more, but don't underestimate the power they have over the entire face and head - and ear, throat, etc.
I use a very simple salt spray which has been nothing short of a miracle. When i used to use a steroid spray it didnt work.
Some of the nastier symptoms caused by my sinus issues:
* feeling like someone shot bullet up my nostril.
* super dry, fiery nostrils when i breathe through them.
* extreme eye pressure pains, watering eyes, feeling like they're being pushed inwards.
* red hot face.
* pulsating pain in cheekbones and forehead.
* sensation of head pressure like it might explode.
* nasal drip and sore throat.
* ear pressure and pain.
* weird sensations on palette.
* baseball bat in face type pain.
All terrible but not life threatening.
Anyhow, none of this sounds remotely like MS though!