Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My depression is getting worse by the hour.  (Read 590 times)

Offline MyMiddleNameisHypo

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My depression is getting worse by the hour.
« on: May 19, 2013, 10:29:39 PM »
Long background story short, I was diagnosed with severe depression 13 years ago along with a couple other mental health issues.

Anywho,

I am so depressed that the only thing keeping me alive is my Mom (she lives over an hour away) and pets.

I am 28 years old, I live with an alcoholic man who no longer loves me - who hasn't loved me in years. I have no friends. I've been jobless for 2 years and I am over $20,000 in debt. I have absolutely no reason to get up out of bed everyday. I spend 95% of my time laying in bed either sleeping or playing on the internet and when I'm not in bed I am eating. Every night I make me "to-do" list for the next day, of course none of it gets done because I mentally cannot find the willpower to get out of the bed. I cry daily. My life has no meaning, no purpose and I just do not know what to do anymore.  I've tried new hobbies, everything I do I give up on it if I can't do it 100% perfect the first try.

I just don't know what to do.
Bookmark and Share
Don't ever put a question mark where God has put a period.  - Joel Osteen

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  NKJV, Isaiah 41:10

Tags: