IF I had MS or Lyme or some other neurological condition, do you think I would see progress of symptoms in 5 months?
Here are my symptoms.
Since November 2012:
- tingling in right foot and left foot - worse in right
- tingles come on when I move the foot or stop walking
- NO DEVELOPMENT OF ANY MOTOR/SENSORY SYMPTOMS
- NO SYMPTOMS OF ANY KIND. NO FLU. NO FEVER, NO VISION ISSUES, NOTHING.
Since start of 2013:
- Unmistakable pain in my right tailbone area. It hurts in the same spot, for absolute 100000% sure. It doesn't always hurt - but it does sometimes.
- Tingles go away entirely when I sleep. I wake up with 0 tingles.
The tingles are about 10x worse when I think about them. Sometimes if I forget they exist, they literally disappear.
IF, and only *IF*!!!!!!!!!!, I had a serious condition, I WOULD see progress over 4-5 months?
This is just a back issue, yes?