Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Shimmering static.. booooo...  (Read 194 times)

Offline AMRELP2712

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Shimmering static.. booooo...
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:33:14 PM »
Shortly after my chronic anxiety took over my life... I started to get what I descirbe as 'static' vision... like the static on the tv..

it used to be VERY noticable but I have noticed that it only gets bad when I'm really tired under a LOT of anxiety or looked at lights like computers..
it doesn't seem to bother me on my cellphone or watching tv. It's super trippy in the dark and mostly I never see it outside there are times where I do see it outside but that's rarely and if I do its almost like I am looking for it.. or I remember it and then I see it. If I am shopping or doing something sometimes I don't have it or atleast I forget that I do have it.

If this is constant and all the time and I have had many blood work ups, and such... and I am in about perfect health... how do I get rid of this?
I notice fish oils, vitamin d and such help. But if this is all in my head... what would be the best way to make it go away? I can't permentely forget because as a anxiety prone person now I freak out! I've had it for about six months... it really sucks. I would like to get back to living a normal life..
has anyone had experience with this? or maybe experiencing it now... anyone to reach out to.. so I dont feel so crazy in my own head?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Scaredandworried

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shimmering static.. booooo...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 05:52:58 AM »
You are experiencing visual snow which is static vision in dark or white background places. I've asked some friends, some say they see it some dont. It has something to so with the rods in your eyes and the fact that there isn't enough light. Some people see it, some don't.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: