Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Greetings to you all  (Read 73 times)

Offline DemiTra

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Greetings to you all
« on: February 09, 2013, 05:46:34 PM »
I wish you all well.  My name is Demitra.  January 29, 2012 I slipped off  the edge of my tub in a very badd way.  To make a long treacherous story short, I sustained a severe head injury.

My physician was clueless.  My neurologist listened, admitted all my symptoms are from a severe head injury.  Today I find out from my physician who I now prefer over my neurologist, that Dr. Zaharakis believes my brain fatigue/brain shutdown is a panic disorder    :fragend005: :spineyes: :dazed: :angel-smiley-006:  hmmmmmmm, I suppose this means when my brain fatigues out due to the microscopic damage, then loses any kind of thought process from doing simple data entry is my panicking....I wonder though what I am panicking over...hmmmm, could the panic be coming after I feel as if my brain will give out, or could it be I panic when I feel my body and brain giving out all at once....yes maybe that is it....or maybe the panic disorder just makes my brain feel like stone....yaaaaay.....maybe this means I can over exert my brain physically, mentally and emotionally and not be concerned when my eyes roll behind my head, or when I am just about on my knees holding on to walls to get to my purse for my meds?? hmmmmm...o silly silly me   :P
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 152
    • Poke This Member
Re: Greetings to you all
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 06:02:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.

All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything