Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Stomach Cancer - please help me not ruin my daughters party  (Read 555 times)

Offline TDJ1970

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Stomach Cancer - please help me not ruin my daughters party
« on: January 26, 2013, 09:01:40 AM »
Hi, I am currently very afraid of stomach cancer. For a couple weeks, I felt a very empty-hollow like feeling in my stomach. That went away and then about 2 weeks ago I awoke with sulphur like burps and a bad bout of diarrhea that lasted like 4 hours. Since then I get heartburn and it seems like I get full and am not as hungry but not sure if that's me or my anxiety. I also get a bitter taste that comes up. Sometimes it comes up and doesn't burn but tastes funny. Then I also have a bit of sore throat when eating. I am 42 and just terrified. I am just playing it off in front of family but its hard. I don't want to ruin my daughters bday party. Anyone to help me rationalize? Marc?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lynnmain

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Stomach Cancer - please help me not ruin my daughters party
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 11:50:17 AM »
Just think about how all of us on this site have symptoms and get freaked out an it winds up being our anxiety. All the time we wasted worrying over nothing. Enjoy your daughters party and try not to worry. You'll be more upset if you spend her party stressing an then your symptoms pass an you realize you missed out on fun. Have a good time with your family!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: