Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Chest Clear but breathing problem  (Read 336 times)

Offline cardergamer

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Chest Clear but breathing problem
« on: January 17, 2013, 04:12:35 AM »
Hello i went to doctor and he is my old doctor i.e he knows my chest problem and physical problem so he check my via stethoscope and he found nothing he says chest is clear but i have throat infection which feels shortness of breath so i am asking

Is this really throat infection ? + can he listen the sound via stethoscope ? i mean he says chest is clear oxygen level too so its mean Heart is normal ?

he told me i have allergies too
Bookmark and Share

Offline kconnors

• Rec's: 57
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Chest Clear but breathing problem
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
Hi,

Well, I am not a medical doctor, but I know that you can hear breathing problems in the throat with a stethoscope . . .. for example, if you have phlegm in the throat (usually the result of an infection) then the breathing will sound different to a trained practitioner than a throat without phlegm . . . if you have allergies, that also will affect your breathing . . . since this is your old doctor and he knows of your health concerns, I would trust him . . . if he was checking your chest, then he was checking your heart also . . . so, rest assured that you are doing fine . . . .by the way, if he checked your oxygen level, etc., then he did a very good job to make sure . . . .if he prescribed you antibiotics for the throat infection, make sure you take them all and don't stop until the last one is in you . . . otherwise, do what Granma always said . . .drink plenty of fluids, get rest, and eat lightly some good foods . . .take care, KC

p.s.  if you are on antibiotics, then you make want to eat some probiotic yogurt to help maintain the good bacteria in your GI tract . . . .
Bookmark and Share

Offline cardergamer

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 04:28:34 AM »
Thank you brother yes i am taking antibiotics + allergy tablet too for breathing problem
Bookmark and Share

Offline greenzebra

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 04:23:12 PM »
Are you coughing a lot? Your chest muscles might be tightening up, which would make it feel like you can't breathe in all the way.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: