Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Articles   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I am going F***ing Insanse!!  (Read 256 times)

Offline dloux27

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I am going F***ing Insanse!!
« on: January 11, 2013, 07:00:15 PM »
I am sitting here, depressed and my anxiety level is way high all cause of my mom. She is dying of Brain swelling and is the nursing home and she gives me so many guilt trips and my uncle is her power of attorney and got her a cellphone to use. Well she calls me like 9 or 10 times a day and every time we talk, she will give me guilt trips and tell me that i don't want to see her or that I don't care or love her. Well today her, my uncle and the social worker had a meeting and my uncle knows how depressed I am and all that so he went ahead and took her cellphone and gave it to my mom's nurse and now the only time my mom can call me is when she ask to use it and when she is done using it she has to give it back to the nurse. And on top of that if she calls me more then 5 times a day, I am suppose to let my uncle know and she will not be able to use the cell phone. Basically he is giving me a break from her and wants me to stand up to her from now on and it is really hard cause I am a momma's boy and she is the only parent I have. My dad left us like 20 some years ago, and I really don't know have anyone to talk to except my wife and she is at work tonight and I am so afraid and worried that my mom is gonna call and tell me that this is my fault that she cant use her cellphone as much , basically give me a guilt trip and make me feel like *****! I don't know what to do, I don't have any anxiety pills left i just have my depression pills and my hydrocodone left, so please I need someone to talk to or for someone to give me some advice please guys! Anything will help! Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: I am going F***ing Insanse!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 06:52:26 AM »
I am sure you love your mother. At such hard times we all deal with things in different ways. It would be very hard for some people to go sit with a person they know is dying. As they prefer to remember them as the person they knew when they were fit and healthy. Not be left with this image of a person dying in a hospital bed. I know I would find it very hard too. Your mother may just be confused. And we have to allow for this. I am sure she doesn't mean bad at all. I am sure she loves you as much as you love her. Maybe just by telling her those words when she calls the next time it will help ease the tension. Tell her you are scared. That you are scared of losing her. Say what is on your mind now whilst you still have the chance. I know it is a hard time for you. But try and remain calm and strong.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline angielee

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I am going F***ing Insanse!!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 11:28:54 PM »
Your going through a very dificult time, anyone would be stressed. Just know that you are a good person and doing the best you can. I said a little prayer for you :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything