Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction-Do you ever feel like you don't exist?  (Read 129 times)

Offline MysteriousGirlfriend

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introduction-Do you ever feel like you don't exist?
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:08:54 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm a college student struggling with social anxiety. I have a family history of mental illness, and lately have been feeling unreal. I've been getting the feeling lately that my life is fake or I don't exist. Like I'm going to wake up somewhere else as someone else. It's hard to describe and very scary.

I was hoping to meet others who have felt this way. So has this happened to anyone else? I'd love to hear about it.

Other than that, I'm an art major and I love writing. My favorite music- the Killers, Say Anything, Between the Buried and Me, Dresden Dolls, Grandaddy, Third Eye Blind and lately I've been on an Ellie Goulding kick. I love It's Always Sunny and I read way too much Chuck Palahniuk.

So if you'd like to discuss anything with me or just chat, please do! I look forward to meeting you
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction-Do you ever feel like you don't exist?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 06:10:04 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: