Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 71 times)

Offline ctte

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi everyone
« on: December 03, 2012, 09:32:02 PM »
Hey folks. As you can tell, my screen name is ctte, named after my favourite Yes album. I am 16 years old, and I have severe OCD.

The reason why I signed up for this forum was, of course, to talk about my OCD. Right now, it's gotten so bad, that I stay up, like, 3 hours after I should have gone to sleep, just thinking REALLY hard about the past. (You see, my obsessions right now are about whether I did some bad things in the past. Since I can't actually prove whether or not I did them because of the lack of evidence, I'm kind of not doing so well controlling these thoughts.)

I'd like to take a moment to complain: it really, REALLY sucks having OCD. I'm an IB student; I don't have time to do anything else other than do homework. Every day, people always greet me as if I'm in a good mood. I'm not. I always want to be by myself, but I can never find ANY privacy. So I usually retreat to my bedroom as often as possible.

Anyway, life isn't ALL that bad. It's only been this way for, like, the past year. I just can't seem to remember how happy I used to be when I was younger.

So in conclusion, thanks for listening to my rant :P I'll keep trying as hard as I can to get rid of OCD so I can decide, 100% conclusively, whether or not I was a monster back then.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 06:10:00 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. Good chatroom too. For live chat and help. 3 posts to enter the room. Enjoy the forum. We are always here for support. Remember, no matter how hard things may seem, there is always a road back. Plus check out the OCD section. Hook up with others like yourself.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything