So, I do a lot of worrying :)
I am going to the doctor tomorrow and I wanted to get some advice as to what I should actually bring up (I always have so many concerns) and it's tough to discern what symptoms are anxiety and what are real (if any).
- Blurred vision after being on the computer
- Blurred vision during and after physical activity
- Random shoulder, arm, leg, pains
- One of my fingers turns white when it is slightly cold (I have broken the knuckle a couple times my guess is it's from that or of course a SERIOUS heart condition)
- After I eat / drink a lot of sugar I get tired ... like "I'm going to sleep now" tired.
- Blurred vision after eating quickly or a large meal
- Rolling my neck around my shoulders I hear crunching and popping sounds.
- Every morning my spine and ribs crack a lot.
- When I sneeze my shoulders hurt
- And the big winner almost everyone has experienced, it occasionally feels like my heart is fluttering, or beating to hard.
Should I just bring the doctor this list? I don't have a family doctor ... it's a walk-in.