Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Dealing with constant unsteadiness?  (Read 1872 times)

Offline firebird3428

• Rec's: 1
  • I will overcome this some day!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Dealing with constant unsteadiness?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 12:59:04 PM »
This was in essence my first symptom I started experiencing when I started becoming my health anxious. It was really frightening, and I felt the same sensations as you do now. I went to my GP twice, and ENT twice, a neurologist, an eye doctor, and an endocronologist and everything was clear. It's anxiety trust me. I still get the sensation occasionally but definitely not as much as I used to. It used to drive me absolutely crazy but it was only anxiety, because once I started focusing on a new symptom the sensation went away.
Bookmark and Share
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
-Benjamin Franklin

Offline evwifey

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 01:35:39 PM »
hi sunflower.  i have another question for you.  did you travel before being diagnosed with mdds?  i didn't do any traveling beforehand, just wondering if you had.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Rocker77

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 02:46:43 PM »
This was in essence my first symptom I started experiencing when I started becoming my health anxious. It was really frightening, and I felt the same sensations as you do now. I went to my GP twice, and ENT twice, a neurologist, an eye doctor, and an endocronologist and everything was clear. It's anxiety trust me. I still get the sensation occasionally but definitely not as much as I used to. It used to drive me absolutely crazy but it was only anxiety, because once I started focusing on a new symptom the sensation went away.

Hi Firebird,

The only thing is that I am not anxious about my health. I am anxious about constantly feeling unbalanced and unsteady etc... I believe that if I did not have the dizziness then I also wouldnt have the anxiety
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2014, 12:38:45 PM »
Wow the first and 2nd posts on this forum are me to a T. The unsteadiness off balance sometimes more stronger and severe than other days, brain fog, heavy headed is ME and like those two persons, it has started after a stressful event. (Mine was splitting up with a girlfreind of living together for 2 years, being depressed, then 3 days prior to this unsteadiness starting, i had to move my ex from the apartment to her new apartment and give her my dog. Been most stressful time of my life. Maybe its the same thing. I wonder if they ever figured out what it was.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: