Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Still worried about hypoglycemia!  (Read 451 times)

Offline l0bomb

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Still worried about hypoglycemia!
« on: April 09, 2012, 08:51:10 PM »
A few weeks ago I posted about my worries that I was developing hypoglycemia. Well the problems I was having are still going on: very frequent hunger, fatigue, generally feeling like my blood sugar has plummeted even just a couple of hours after a satisfying meal, and most strangely for me my mood changes dramatically when I get like this. A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend was in town visiting, and just three hours after we had eaten lunch I was yelling at him to hurry up and get ready for dinner because I was so hungry. I've been the type to eat frequently, but relatively little at a time, since I started college a few years ago just out of necessity because I have so much going on. But now even if I eat a full meal of oysters and crab legs and salad and cheesy bread, less than 2 hours later I'm hungry again.

So today I was thinking seriously about going to the doctor about this but now that I've read hypoglycemia is just a symptom of a bigger problem I'm feeling very anxious. Anyone who has hypoglycemia by itself? I thought I knew a few girls in high school to have hypoglycemia just as a condition but...maybe I was wrong.
Bookmark and Share

Offline dee_tee

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Still worried about hypoglycemia!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 02:53:55 PM »
Hi there,

I was wondering how your hypoglycemia symptoms were. I just came across your post and am experiencing the same thing!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: