Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: weird feeling i cant describe  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Sid

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
weird feeling i cant describe
« on: February 26, 2009, 05:38:26 PM »
HEY guys.. iknow Ive been posting alot of topics and sorry bout that...lately Ive been having these weird feelings..let me start of by saying that i do have ibs...the other day my stomach was really bothering me. Ive been obsessed with tc for a while and when i googled i found out lower abdomen pain and lower back pain can be a symptom. Ive been having this symptoms for a while now..its like when I'm walking or sitting i feel like a band is around my lower stomach. theres no pain it just feels heavy/tight..idk how to describe it. and I'm having lower back pain..would u say this is anxiety my ibs or what?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Owl

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: weird feeling i cant describe
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:54:49 PM »
I think I have what you're describing...I've had it for years. It feels like a heaviness to me, maybe a little dull pain...in my lower abdomen and lower back. I've had it on and off for years...I wouldn't worry to much about it.

I've found that it seems to show itself during times of high stress. Not all the time, but generally.

~Connor
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kayteecatt

• Rec's: 11
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »
Could totally be an IBS thing my dear.  I can't even describe all the different aches and pains IBS has given me over the years.  Back pain, stomach pain, sometimes pain that feels like it's up in my chest.  Just think about how much space your bowels fill up...all that area can feel pain/aches due to IBS.
Bookmark and Share
Some day the mother ship will arrive and take my HA back to Mars where it belongs.

Offline Sid

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 07:17:13 PM »
thanks guys....sorry i took so long to respond....my compuer's antivirus had expired and i wasnt allowed on the internet.
Bookmark and Share

Offline laura124

• Rec's: 10
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »
Hi Sid,
I have been noticing your posts and your continuing suffering and endless worrying about various illnesses. Have you seen a psychologist? Perhaps it's time to try to resolve these issues causing the anxiety so you can live your life.  You are so young! 

Another poster/community greeter (Wannabfree) said to another person with health/anxiety concerns that I thought was incredibly "well put" and would definitely apply to you and many of you on this site:  Perhaps if you talked to a professional that could help you sort through your emotions and feelings......, your mind will shift it's focus from anxiety to recovery. Perhaps by healing your mind and emotions, your mind and body will be less conflicted and your some of your anxiety can subside.

Wow! That was sooo well said!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: