Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: burning heat sensation over body doctors can't solve it  (Read 7821 times)

Offline Nicholas Fynn

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
burning heat sensation over body doctors can't solve it
« on: April 27, 2012, 05:28:50 AM »
Hi I've been suffering with this burning sensation over my body, neck face back stomach etc for 5 months, it all started with a stomach bug awhile back, that was treated but now this heat sensation has not left its okay in the mornings but the rest of the day it can be terrible, work becomes a nightmare because of this heat and fatigue, doctors have done all blood tests, CT scans and x rays but are still battling to solve it, any got ideas or advice anyone?
Bookmark and Share

Offline vangellis

• Rec's: 7
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: burning heat sensation over body doctors can't solve it
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:50:18 PM »
Just a thought, Are you wearing any clothes made of material that you may be allergic too.

I for instance cannot wear nylon, If I do I get a red rash all over the trunk of my body that is very warm.

Another thing that causes a simiilar reaction in my case is if my clothes are washed in Persil. I again get a red rash.

Could be something as simple as that.

Regards

Vangellis

Bookmark and Share
The mind can play real cruel tricks on us if we let it.
And my mind is a past master at it

Offline TomerNLPKid

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 01:57:23 PM »
Heat is the only symptom?
it could be anything like it is said above me,maybe allergy.
Heat can be connected with blood flow...Most things are harmless,you either should find the cause of the heat by testing the environment and yourself during the sensation or
may be tell us more about what is going on when you have this sensation. because just heat....it's..just heat...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nicholas Fynn

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 07:05:59 PM »
Well it is at its worst during work and less hectic on weekends, could it be related to stress/anxiety? Could some sort of stress induce such severe burning sensations over my body?cause that's the only type of check up I haven't been for, and I have noticed sometimes when I'm going through it the more I think about it the worse it gets, if it is stress related surely I can take something to test this theory, because I have lost patience with all the doctors I've been seeing, cause all we have been focusing on is my stomach because of the bug I had months earlier and not other factors. I haven't actually explained this theory to them. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline TomerNLPKid

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 09:21:58 AM »
Well lets say it is stress.
Try controlling your breathing while you have this heat feeling and see how you respond.if you get better,probably it is stress / anxiety if not than it might not be related.
This is what you are to do:
1)take a deep breath!
2)hold it in for 5 seconds and than let go release your muscles and let the drop down.
As simple as that. Do this for about 3 times and than just start breathing deep and slow.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Wishingforcalm2

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 09:28:45 AM »
I don't know what it is, but it definitely COULD be stress and anxiety.  Heat is like in the top ten symptoms....hot flashes, heat 'waves', and red flushes definitely come from anxiety. And the worst part is that when you try to calm down to get rid of it, you can't cause the heat itself stresses you out more!  Once, someone asked me where I got "the sun burn" in the middle of winter!  That's how bad it looked....but it's a big anxiety symptom for some of us. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline green eyes

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 09:44:01 AM »
Heat and hot flashes, racing heart is how my aniety starts, it started with me 7 months ago after having a kidney infection, i had all the bloods done, ct scans and doctors just said it was a mystery. i am still getting hot and sweating, once the anxious thoughts starting. i personally think it is all anxiety related, hope this will help you feel you are not alone. :happy0151:

Bookmark and Share

Offline Nicholas Fynn

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 02:54:41 AM »
 :P Thanks for all the responses guys much appreciated, I will follow the steps and see if it makes a difference, its good to know I'm not the only one 
Bookmark and Share

Offline cinders

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Live,Love,Laugh
    • Poke This Member
hi nick
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 07:30:37 AM »
 :action-smiley-065: hi nick,im Cinders,
what you described is exactly what i feel,its down to anxiety,its just a sensation.
many people feel different symptoms,but i like you,get the burning sensation almost ever day and sometimes all day.
burning skin sensations can be felt in one area of the body or it may shift from one area to another. But, there are also instances that they can involve the entire skin surface. This condition has also been noted to persist for a long time or occur intermittently. Most importantly, if anxiety really is the cause of the burning sensation, this impression will likely get stronger in situations of stress, danger or fear.
There are many causes behind this condition and that includes anxiety. When anxiety hits, the body adjusts by secreting doses of adrenaline, noradrenaline and other stress hormones to ready the body for flight or flight. These chemicals cause the body to be on alert mode. Most systems in the body are heightened, particularly the nervous system. When the nerves are irritated, the burning sensation ensues. Typically, it starts as a pricking sensation under the skin that leads to a burning sensation. With these sensations, numbness and itching feeling can also be felt.
If you suspect you may have anxiety because you keep feeling a strange burning sensation across your body, the first thing you should do is check with a medical doctor so youíll be advised to get the appropriate tests and find out if there arenít any other physical causes. If your doctor tells you that anxiety must be the source of your burning sensation, then you have to find a way to manage your anxiousness. Thatís the only way youíll find permanent relief from the strange symptoms itís making you feel. There are several natural treatments for anxiousness available. Favor them over prescription drugs that are known to cause adverse effects.
The best way to manage an anxiety disorder is not by confronting it directly but by focusing on relaxation therapies that will successfully reduce your levels of stress. You should learn some deep breathing exercises, practice meditation or even learn yoga. These kinds of therapies have proved extremely useful in promoting relaxation and well-being. Ideally, you should try to get more physical exercise as well because this will provide an outlet for your inner tension.
Understanding your anxiety disorder and its probable causes is crucial, because that gives you a starting point. It provides you with a steady ground from where you can build on your well-being.
i no this post is a long one,but i do hope its given you some help,please let me no how you get on  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Cinders

Offline Nicholas Fynn

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 03:53:07 PM »
 :laugh3:nah its cool, I actually saved your message, such a great help,this is such a wonderful site,I at 1st thought no one would even respond but I have been helped so much.  I've been controlling my stress and whenever I feel the sensation start over me, I take big breathes and hold it, then exhale which has been doing wonders for me, and I've been learning to remain calm ,knowing that if I panic it would get worse, so I just clear my mind, I'm yet to go back to the doctor , but when I do ill will inform him of my advances, thanx so much again all the way from south Africa:)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: