Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Lexapro, Ativan, and Seroquel  (Read 1097 times)

Offline lwpowell

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Lexapro, Ativan, and Seroquel
« on: November 08, 2011, 03:41:25 PM »
Well, I am on quite the cocktail of medicines and I am feeling almost normal. I still have bouts with anxiety, and the more I read about Seroquel the more it scares me. My PA told me that she was going to give me 50mg of Seroquel XR but not to read the prescription information on it, that it had some weird side effects. She knew that if I read them that I would begin to have them. Well I lasted one day, and then I had to read them, dang I wish I wouldn't have, but I did. The Seroquel has seemed to help, but still need to supplement for anxiety with Ativan .5mg twice per day. I have been on the Seroquel for 2 and half weeks now, and I am getting better. I am wondering though since I am still having symptoms of anxiety sometimes, if I should ask my PA if I should increase it. I am a little scared of the medicine, even though I haven't had any really bad side effects, it does make my stomach a little tender, but I have GERD also, so that could be part of it.

I am getting ready to go on a trip oversea, and want to put these anxiety symptoms behind me. I really panic when alone, and far away from home. I do travel a lot in the US, but now to Germany is scaring the pants off of me. All alone, foreign country, OMG ! I am concerned about freaking out.

Bookmark and Share

Tags: