Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Anyone else's arm ever randomly feel weak or like it isnt working right?  (Read 8150 times)

Offline meganh1984

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
For the past week my right arm has been feeling heavy/weak/clumsy? I have no clue why but its really starting to bother me. It gets very fatigued easily too. My right hand also feels clumsy and like it isnt working correctly either? Anyone else get this? Uhhh just to have one day and not have an issue would be AMAZING! Im only 26 too! So frustrating!
Bookmark and Share

Offline nikki17

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I know that I have had times when both of my arms have felt weak. Each time, it has been at the heights of my anxiety, so I do feel that it could be anxiety related. I have also discovered that the more you focus on a symptom, the worse it feels!!!! Try to relax. Does your arms feel week when you are having fun and not thinking about it?? Chances are, it's anxiety. It could also be due to tense neck/shoulder muscles. I don't know if you are like me, but I carry alot of tension in my shoulders, and that can affect you arms.

Stay strong....
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• Rec's: 195
    • Poke This Member
yes
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state. 

Offline Ravens Lady

• Rec's: 42
  • As a Lady thinks, so she is.....
    • Poke This Member
Yes.

My issues with coordination and feeling weak and clumsy are connected and influenced by my sleeping habits.  The more restful sleep I get, the less likely I am to have these issues.  The worse I sleep, the more pronounced these issues become.   I just finished an intense summer program that I do every summer for work, and I also stayed up later than usual because I went to the beach yesterday, and I am clumsy, off-balance, and a bit dizzy today.   Things should return to normal soon for me, hopefully. 

Bookmark and Share

Tags: