Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Peeling skin on nipple.  (Read 30796 times)

Offline Chloe1234

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Peeling skin on nipple.
« on: April 10, 2011, 01:18:22 PM »
I'm 20 years old and I keep getting dry skin on my nipple that i can peel off, it's been happening for ages, i sometimes get it on the other nipple but not as much. it dosen't help that a year ago now i found a lump in my breast, which i was told was nothing... i googled about the dry peeling skin and up pops BC again so now i'm back in my black hole all over again. I feel so defeated :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jeannddp

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Peeling skin on nipple.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 01:34:48 PM »
I have that too. It can come off in flakes?  I've had this for as long as I can remember. What I do I put vitamin E on my breasts and the problem goes away. Your skin is probably dry there. As long as it's not ulcerated any you occasionally get it on the other side, I wouldn't worry too much. Keep an eye on it and if it gets worse go to the doc. Feel better.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Chloe1234

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 01:43:10 PM »
I wouldn't say it comes off in flakes, more like tiny little bits, and i can roll it into a small ball with my fingers. it gathers the most in the crevices of my nipple the one which has it the most annoyingly has the most crevices and is the one with the lump. There is never a huge amount of it and when i examine my nipple i seem to find it even more because i'm looking for it, I never noticed it until i started to inspect it because of the scare i had last year. I keep thinking it's discharge but it isn't wet and i have heard that nipple discharge is a fluid
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jeannddp

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 02:54:21 PM »
It is discharge probably from your hormones. It is normal as long as you don't have blood or a green discharge coming out.
Bookmark and Share

Offline revolution724

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »
Or... it's probably just dry skin.  I get dry skin there, probably because it's a sensitive and delicate body part.  A little moisturizer fixes it right up.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: