Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Funny feeling in my head  (Read 5931 times)

Offline peanut

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Funny feeling in my head
« on: March 21, 2007, 09:08:42 PM »
Hey there

I am new to the whole anxiety thing, and I've read some posts about people feeling dizzy and stuff but I get almost like a tingling inside my head, it feels like I space out and have to snap myself back to reality. It comes and goes and is much worse when I'm dwelling on it.  I'm like so many of you worried about cancer and was hoping that some of you could tell me what your head feels like when your having anxiety.  I'm not sure if its anxiety,tension headaches, or if I should go to a doctor.
hope to hear from you soon
Bookmark and Share

Offline dizziegirl3

• Poke This Member
Re: Funny feeling in my head
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:17:33 PM »
when I first started with anxiety I couldn't describe the feeling in my head. It was like there was something not right in there and like I wasn't living in reality, nothing felt real. My lastest obesession has been headaches. The pain is different from day to day. Sometimes its pressure, sometimes it tingling, sometimes its just pain. What you are describing def. sounds liike anxiety. Mine biggest problem has always been my head. I don't think its ever felt normal since I started with anxiety although some days are worse thn others. SO jus hang in there. It sounds like your suffering from tension headaches one of my biggest problems!
Bookmark and Share
<3 Hugz Dizz

Offline Itzomi

• Rec's: 12
  • PANIC DEVELOPMENT ENTHUSIAST
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »
Hello!  I am new here, too.  :)

I know exactly the feeling you're talking abouit, though it's hard to describe.  It's like a numbness inside the head...sort of.  I get lightheadedness/dizziness, but I don't get headaches, really.  I had an MRI and the ol' noodle is just fine, though I did get whiplash from a minor car accident last Sept. and that's when my anxiety started. 

I wish you luck in overcoming your anxiety, my friend!
Bookmark and Share

Offline patty64

• Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »
Wow me too seems like all my anxiety sympthoms are coming from my head too.Its like  a strange feeling of just not feeling right.like a nervousmess or pressure but my head never feels clear.I guess it is anxiety then makes me feel better that someone is like me.I never had a mri but the doctor is sure its anxiety so I wont worry about it.Hope you feel better!!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Dave89

• Hypochondria/anxiety/depression sufferer
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 11:58:47 PM »
Everything Dizzygirl said, applys to me. Seriously.

Anxiety causes so much to happen to you body, yet none of it can harm you. I wish I could belive my own advice.
Bookmark and Share
Raging Hypochondriac

Offline ashley

• Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 02:01:13 AM »
I remember trying to explain this fuzzy feeling to someone. Like you're there and you can hear it but you're not involved. I had to drag myself out of the 'fuzz' to respond to what someone said and it was a real effort to do so.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: