Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: stomach gurgling  (Read 3945 times)

Offline mizzou

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
stomach gurgling
« on: September 17, 2010, 11:14:28 AM »
This has been going on for the past 4 days. My stomach has been gurgling all throughout the day. I had a mixture of constipation and diarehhea. I have extreme gas too, but no stomach pain. I been taking prozac and klonopin(anti depressants for w month now. Have no appetite and loss 16 lbs. -i went and done a stool sample, but its going to take a few days to get a result. Is this something to worry about?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Forrest70

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: stomach gurgling
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 11:20:20 AM »
here read this i made a post about i.b.s http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,30687.0.html
I have had i.b.s for a very long time and have the problems you are having for many years.
Bookmark and Share
For each disorder that doctors cure with drugs..they produce ten others in healthy subjects by inculating them with that pathogenic agent a thousand times more virulent than all the microbes in the world,the idea that one is ill.

Offline mizzou

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 11:26:30 AM »
Thanks for the reassursance. They are testing my stool. I was overseas in dubai, africa and ethiopia, so iw ant to make sure its not a parasite, but this just started 4 days ago. I hope it is just IBS and not chrohns
Bookmark and Share

Offline Forrest70

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 11:55:38 AM »
Well the stool studys give alot of clues to whats going on from micro blood in the stool to things that shouldnt be there to even fecal fat studys..If it was somthing like bad water that can be fixed and cleared up but with crohns you would know..I have had a cuz thats had it since she was 8 yrs old and is know 35 and still doing fine..With Crohns you would have blood in your stool at some point as well fevers out of the clear blue! and  people with Chrons show clues in there eyes like iritis in the eyes.As well some labs not adding up right..If you are so worry about Crohns and its wrecking your daily life dont be scared to ask your g.i doctor about your fear of Crohns.
Bookmark and Share
For each disorder that doctors cure with drugs..they produce ten others in healthy subjects by inculating them with that pathogenic agent a thousand times more virulent than all the microbes in the world,the idea that one is ill.

Offline mizzou

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 02:56:32 PM »
I am going to see what's going on when I get the sample back. Just tired of having no appetite
Bookmark and Share

Offline Forrest70

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 03:34:44 PM »
Yeah i have been there!First thing stress/anxiety hits is the stomach and Bowels...I know when i eat and my stomach makes crazy noises i know im dealing with some over the top anxiety/stress...And when my day is layed back going well i dont have the stomach problems/noises after eating.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mizzou

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 03:41:07 PM »
I'm having trouble eatting becuase the meds I take don't give me an appetite. I also got post nasal drip and a raspy throat. My throat feels really tight and raw, cause I burped up acid. On top of that I have diaherrea. I wonder what all this is. I miss being myself again, instead, sometimes just walking around I dry heave like I want to throw up. On top of that, my mouth is extremley dry from the meds and I am constantly swallowing. What does this soiuind to you?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Forrest70

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 05:03:58 PM »
your burping up acid do to no food in stomach when there is no food in stomach there is no place for the acid to go are for it to break down food even no matter how naused you fill somtimes you have to force yourself to eat and you will be shock on how much better you fill that you have gotten some food down when im really bad i try and snack all day long instead of one large meal are if i really get bad i drink ensure hi cal drinks. to make up for loss of eating are skipping meals.As well almost all meds will make you sick on a empty stomach.
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 08:55:05 PM »
Your symptoms are identical to IBS.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: