Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: DR.OZ--- Bloating,Gassiness, Burping, HELLLLP!!!  (Read 3910 times)

Offline kendramae09

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
DR.OZ--- Bloating,Gassiness, Burping, HELLLLP!!!
« on: March 31, 2010, 02:17:17 PM »
I shouldn't have watched Dr.Oz. I actually just changed the channel. Dr.Oz is saying bloating is a common symptom for alot of diseases including O cancer. :( Wellllll, I do have bloating EVERY DAY, all day, I burp almost constantly, I'm gassy every single day.... Ughh what if something is wrong with me? I've never really gotten this bloating looked at by a doctor. BUT I do have GERD(reflux disease) So I don't know if that can cause me to be bloated every day... I take Protonix every morning before I eat.. Anyone on here have GERD? Or maybe I have IBS? Or maybe it's just anxiety? I just hope its nothing more serious :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline kendramae09

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
Re: DR.OZ--- Bloating,Gassiness, Burping, HELLLLP!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 02:24:56 PM »
Oh, also, once I go to the bathroom (#2)LOL, I still feel like I have to go. Some days I will go a few times a day, then go a few days without one, then some days I'll just go once... Some days I will have Diarhea... I'm startin to think it could be IBS.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mrsb

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »
oooomg I was watching it just a minute ago--- hence why I came back on here! I'm so freaked out right now but I keep telling myself that Dr. Oz has rare cases and extreme cases to make drama for TV. Also, the women on the shows were in SEVERE pain and it was apparent that something was seriously wrong-- I mean look at the lady that bloated so much she looked 9 months pregnant! If it goes on for a long time, of course you should get it checked, but if it's on an off and goes away after you go to the bathroom, I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Also, IBS is reaaaally common with anxiety. I have the same issues as you, and everyone is different when it comes to bowel movements. It's normal to be on and off for when you go.

Hope that reassures you a bit!!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline GillLFC

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 04:41:41 PM »
I've had Crohns Disease for 26 years and I've been seriously Ill with it many many times. I've also had horrendous bloating and cramping from anxiety. Seriously, at one point a few years ago it felt like my stomach was going to explode it knotted and bloated so bad. It lasted for months and I was convinced it had to be my Crohns but it wasn't, I had lots of tests that were fine, it was anxiety. Looking at it logically afterwards I knew really that it wasn't my Crohns because I honestly know that there is a dramatic difference when my Crohns is active but at the time because of my HA I couldn't see that.

I also have GERD too, and I'm as gassy as a hot air balloon, I can burp the alphabet and am proud of it lol
Bookmark and Share

Offline southbeach

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 06:22:28 PM »
lol i was just watching that too and came on here...i've been feeling soo bloated the last couple days after eating a sandwhich... and i'll also get a pain in my stomach and have to go to the bathroom.. Haha sorry kinda gross. So today i did a test and i didn't have a sandwhich and i felt fine? I think what i am descibing is IBS? I keep telling myself i'm ok and i dont have any of those things dr oz was talking about and it was just probably something that didnt agree with me! But still!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: